The school aims at introducing researchers, especially graduate students and postdocs, to the state of the art in uncertainty quantification for hyperbolic equations and related topics, like kinetic equations. The format of the school consists of three short courses by leading experts in the field and various invited talks.
- Bruno Després (University of Paris VI, France): Polynomials and uncertainty propagation for hyperbolic equations
- Shi Jin (University of Madison, Wisconsin, USA): Uncertainty quantification in kinetic equations and related problem
- Daniele Venturi (University of California, Santa Cruz): Kinetic methods for uncertainty propagation in SODEs and SPDEs: from data-driven approximations to functional differential equations
- Andreas Barth (University of Stuttgart, Germany)
- Manuel J. Castro (University of Málaga, Spain)
- Jingwei Hu (Purdue University, USA)
- Gaël Poëtte (CEA, France)
- Mattia Zanella (Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy)
More information is available here.